Paint Jam's POP ART Xmas party. An immersive Pop Art painting event for everyone - with artist-led painting, live DJ sets, Pop Art projections, Christmas cocktails at our pop up bar, and all the Xmas vibes...
Paint Jam Night is a quirky night out in our pop-up art studio. A unique social painting workshop with a bar, a DJ spinning tunes and paints a-flowing . Everyone gets to paint their own canvas to a theme, get creative, mingle and go home with an original artwork.
TONIGHT'S THEME: POP ART! Be inspired by artists Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Peter blake and more.
ART FOR EVERYONE - beginners and all abilities welcome.
Book an area for your Xmas work party, winter catch up with your mates, or come alone and meet new people.
Included - full Paint Jam event:
- Prosecco, mulled wine & Xmas canapé reception
- Paper intro exercises
- An easel & canvas each
- All paints and art materials
- A protective T-shirt (bring your own messy bottoms)
- A DJ playing music throughout event
- An artist host & art assistants
- A collaborative mural - for everyone to paint together.
- A pop up bar - for further drinks after the reception
- Mince pies
- Communal canvas - an extra collaborative canvas to paint together with your group/ Size: 1m x 80cm
- Prosecco by the bottle
- Cheeseboard for 10
- Light nibble selection for 10 - nuts, olives, crisps & a dip
- Stone baked pizza - veggie or meat (gluten free option available)
All optional elements must be pre-ordered.
Clothing/protective t-shirt: You will be given a t-shirt to wear over your clothes whilst painting. Paint Jam London Ltd will not take responsibility for any stains that may occur during the event – so please bring a change of clothes if you prefer to do so.
The Granville, 140 Carlton Vale, London, NW6 5HE
Kilburn Park (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.