Paint Jam night is London's original paint party - painting workshop x live DJ sets - now live streaming...
About this Event
Art critics said: 'Andy Warhol's work is superficial'
Andy Warhol's reply: 'I am a deeply superficial person'
Paint and party POP ART style as we celebrate art-icon and silver haired fox, THE Andy Warhol.
Paint Jam night is London's original paint party - a quirky night out in our unique pop-up art studio - now live streamed to your screen too. A critically acclaimed social painting workshop for everyone - with a bar, a DJ spinning tunes, paints a-flowing and visual projections - all run by fab London artists. Everyone gets to paint on a canvas, get creative, mingle, then go home with an original art work. Come enjoy ART FOR EVERYONE with London's paint party pioneers. (est 2009 by Dalia Zermon).
|TONIGHT'S THEME: ANDY WARHOL'S POP ART| In celebration of the Tate Modern Andy Warhol exhibition (12th March - 6th Sept 2020)
THIS EVENT WILL BE BOTH LIVE & TELEVISED - well, live streamed to your screens. Get your ticket (v limited) to join us for the live in-the-flesh event in our garden OR get your virtual ticket for the live-streaming. You have the option to purchase a Paint Jam art pack with all the paints, canvases and materials you need - sent to your home by UPS.
As the lockdown lifts fully this will become a bigger live (normal) Paint Jam event in the pop up art studio, but we will continue to live stream this and all our events in 2020 for those that prefer to attend virtually. Global participants welcome!
#ARTFOREVERYONE - Total beginners welcome.
THE EVENT DETAILS
Date: 15 August 2020, 7pm-9:30pm
Everyone (virtual & live event participants):
An artist hosted painting workshop
A DJ playing tunes throughout event
Help and art assistance throughout
Live event customers + art packs:
A stretched canvas each (40 x 50cm)
Cartridge paper (A2) x 3 sheets
A selection of coloured acrylic paints x 7
An artist pencil & charcoal
Paint brushes x 2
A glass of prosecco/ virtual participants BYO
Clothing/protective t-shirt: We suggest you wear an old protective t-shirt over your clothes whilst painting. Paint Jam London Ltd will not take responsibility for any stains that may occur during the event – so please wear a complete change of clothing if you prefer to do so.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.